Urban development often influences people from different socioeconomic and demographic backgrounds in dissimilar ways. In this module, learn more about gentrification and environmental justice. Please click on the links below to answer the following questions: What is urbanization and what is gentrification? What is equity and how does it apply to urban watersheds?
Intro to the Watershed Learning Network
- Green Infrastructure: Free Services Included February 6, 2020
- What Proportion of the World Is Expected to Be Displaced Due to Climate Change Within the Next 100 Years? October 24, 2019
- What Do Macroinvertebrates Have to Do With Water Quality? August 3, 2019
- How Can the Integration of Green Infrastructure in a Community Create a Long-term Economic Benefit? June 5, 2019
- What Historic Progress Has Occurred With Respect to Atlanta Urban Watersheds? April 3, 2019