Water infrastructure is a critical component of supporting the conservation of freshwater systems and in managing flooding in urban watersheds. Learn more about stormwater and green infrastructure in this module. Please click on the links below to answer the following questions: What is water infrastructure? How can green infrastructure be used to reduce urban flooding?
Intro to the Watershed Learning Network
- Green Infrastructure: Free Services Included February 6, 2020
- What Proportion of the World Is Expected to Be Displaced Due to Climate Change Within the Next 100 Years? October 24, 2019
- What Do Macroinvertebrates Have to Do With Water Quality? August 3, 2019
- How Can the Integration of Green Infrastructure in a Community Create a Long-term Economic Benefit? June 5, 2019
- What Historic Progress Has Occurred With Respect to Atlanta Urban Watersheds? April 3, 2019